OPTIC 4 COB LED Grow Light 415W (UV/IR) 3000k & 5000k COBsCode: 81
Product detailed description
New! Optic 4 Full Cycle (Upper left COB is 3000k & Upper right COB is 5000k)
You get two of the warm white COBs (3000 kelvin) and two of the cool white COBs(5000 kelvin) which gives you a 4000k base. This new cannabis specific spectrum blend is designed to give you robust plant growth, explosive trichome production & massive yields. The mixed COBs also give you the ultimate "True White" growing experience with our new daylight white overall color temperature.
Max Power: 415 watts
HID equivalent: 600 watts
LEDs: Ultra Violet & Infrared Equipped (protective eye wear advised)
- 4 x CREE COB LEDs
- 3000k Daylight White & 5000K Cool White Mixed (4000k blend)
- 60w max driven at 50w continuous
- 64 x 5-watt supplemental Bridgelux/Epistar LEDs
- Red diodes: Epistar Dual Core
- Blue and White diodes: Bridgelux Dual Core Blues, Single Core Whites
Optics: 90 degree Secondary Lenses Magnify Par by up to 200% by focusing the light into concentrated footprint.
Spectrum: Full-spectrum + near infrared + Ultra Violet
PAR: @50 cm hanging height 980 umol/s
Manufacturer Par Data
Recommended Coverage area @ 24" hanging height:
- Veg: 120x120 (Max 140x140 )
- Flower: 100x100' (Max 120x120)
Recommended hanging height:
- Veg: 50-75cm
- Flower: 50cm
Weight: 6,5 kg
Dimensions: 14.8" x 14.8" x 2.75"
Timer: Choose your own light cycle with the push of a button 10/12/14/16/18/24
Dimmability: Ch.A Controls Cobs Ch.B Controls 5W Diode array.
Ch.A COBS on only (215w)
Ch.B 5 Watt diode array only (215w)
Ch.A & Ch.B COBs and 5 Watt diode array (415w)
Thermal management: 4 x cooling fans, Aluminum heat-sinks
Product includes: Power Cord (varies upon country 120v-240v available), Heavy duty hanging cables, hanging hooks & Led Fixture
- Grow tents (90x90) or max (120x120) 2 pcs (120x240 or 180x180)
- Grow rooms all sizes
- Full-cycle growing from seedling to flower
- Soil, hydroponic, aeroponic, or aquaponic systems
Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 years
Be the first who will post an article to this item!