Automatic temperature controlled controller
Automatic temperature controller MTR1.
Automatic temperature controlled controller. A device designed for continuous control of the supply of heated air heaters for domestic and industrial plants. The control mode allows both automatic and manual operation.
The microprocessor continuously controls the fan speed according to the temperature of the heated air. High coverage guarantees long-term and faultless operation even under harsh conditions. The processor constantly monitors inputs, outputs, connection to the sensor and, if necessary, signals the error optically and additionally acoustically. Exceeding the temperature limits is also signaled to prevent fire or other damage, eg by a damaged fan or by a blocked line. Critical values are set for temperatures above + 120 ° C and below -20 ° C. The temperature senses an accurate and reliable digital DALLAS sensor, the information is transmitted via a cable extension of 1.5m.
An advantage is also the safe voltage control, there is no risk of electric shock. current. The MTR1 is fused and controls fans up to a power of 600W (we can increase on request). Upon customer request, we deliver a recessed version.
Fan control for hot air distribution of rooms, rod. houses, warehouses, workshops, halls, greenhouses, garages and other buildings.
at temperatures up to 40 ° C, the fan socket is completely free of voltage, so the controller is not required to be disconnected from the grid for long periods of time, in this mode the controller has a consumption of up to 1W. If the temperature measured by the sensor exceeds 40 ° C, the controller automatically switches on and ensures the minimum fan speed. The fan speed rises directly proportional to the rise in the temperature of the heated air. When the temperature reaches 80 ° C, the fan turns to the maximum speed. Minimum speed: It is possible to firmly set the lower speed limit when starting the instrument from 40 ° C.
- no batteries
- accurate measurement of all variables
- continuous temperature without swings
- pleasant climate
- less mechanical / thermal stress of mechanical components
- high coverage of the device
- The appliance, which is not running, consumes no el. energy.
- Technical data MTR1:
- max. load - 600 W
- option- automatic / manual (100%)
- fluent rule. speed - from + 40 to + 80 ° C
- Temperature Sensor - Digital Calibrated - by DALLAS Manufacturer
- sensor length - 1.5 meter tolerance - + - 0.25 ° C
- sensor size - diameter 10x 60mm
- set critical values above + 120 ° C and below -20 ° C
- minimum speed - setting when switching on 40 ° C
- maximum temperature + 125 ° C
- wall-mounted / flush-mounted
- power supply - 230V AC 50Hz fused
- 5A power cord with fork - 1.5 meter
- size - length 165, width 115, height 90mm
- total weight- 966gr.
- box- ABS RoHS
- 2 years warranty
Be the first who will post an article to this item!