AN - Nirvana
100% organic a bloom stimulator that has biocatalyzers that are rapidly absorbed by the roots of your plants.
Nirvana is a bloom stimulator that is 100% organic, it has bio-catalyzers that are rapidly absorbed by the roots of your plants. The beginning of flowering will be explosive, filling up your branches in little time with flowers all over.
If you have invested the time and money in equipping your grow space with a CO2 system, you have to try it, you will notice how your plants increase the ratio of CO2 absorption and they will considerably increase the growth of your plants and also the size and final weight of your flowers.
It also work for the vegetative phase, making your plants vigorous and strong. Since it will increase the speed of cellular division and stimulate the growth of the roots.
Nirvana will make you rise to the level of the organic growers. Use it along with Iguana Grow and Iguana Bloom and you will notice the effects it has on your plants in the soil.
- It is designed to be used as a regular foliar supplement or as part of the use of the soil.
- The best results have been seen when applying them every 4-7 days.
- Foliar spray has more benefits than in irrigation water.
- First, you can be sure that close to having applied the nutrients are quickly assimilated by the plant.
- Secondly, when we apply to the earth, when we water, we have to add a little more ml / l because we lose a bit in the assimilation.
- Third, you can contribute to over fertilization if you apply all of your products to the soil directly.
- In addition, the foliar spray is independent of the conditions of the medium, the absorption of the roots decreases when there are salts or dryness.
- Nirvana is also optimal for use in medium irrigation, since it is organic, not toxic ingredients.
- It is also formulated with H2 and F1, to be available in an easier way.
- During the first three weeks of flowering we advise against using Nirvana, but if in the final moment of growth, this will give you a large growth spurt to prepare the plants for flowering, from the 3 week of flowering to use again.
- The optimum concentration of the product depends on the moment you are in the plant phase.
During the entire growth and during 3. and 4. flowering week.
Doses: 2ml per 1 liter of water.
Be the first who will post an article to this item!