Axial-flo (VKO) 100-150mm 105-298m3/h
Axial exhaust fans (horizontal) 100,125,150mm, 105-298m3 / h.
The Black Orchid Axial-floTM fan range is ideal for both supplying air to the growing area and extracting air from smaller growing tents. They have the best performance in their class and yet they are very quiet. It is small, versatile and very adaptable. Perfect for mounting directly on a carbon filter for exhaust or in the air inlet air duct.
- Black Orchid Axial-floTM have a narrow cladding for the smallest diameter and can be mounted in a narrow space or tent vent.
- Precisely match the dimensions of odor filters 100,125 and 150mm.
- Silent turbine engine, 1.8m cable with plug. Plug and play type.
- Black Orchid Axial-floTM are also suitable for connection at the end of a short vent pipe (3m max).
- CE and RoH certification are commonplace.
|Diameter||Speed (RPM)||max.Flow||max.Pressure drop||Engagement||Cost of operation/1hr||Volume|
|100mm||2300||105m3||35 Pa||EU socket||0,002 €||35dB(A) @ 3m|
|125mm||2400||185m3||35 Pa||EU socket||0,003 €||38dB(A) @ 3m|
|150mm||2400||298m3||35 Pa||EU socket||0,004 €||40dB(A) @ 3m|
Be the first who will post an article to this item!