Black Orchid - Centri-Flo (VK) with regulation 100-315mm, 250-1340m3/hr
Black Orchid Centri-Flo (VK) with 100 - 315mm, 250 - 1340m3 / hr. The fan temperature probe monitors the environment and adjusts the fan speed accordingly to ensure that the room remains below the set temperature threshold.
Even with the development of new technologies such as Mixed-flo and Hybrid-flo, centrifugal fans remain the most common choice for growers. it is no exception, it has a large maximum airflow of up to 1340 m3 / h against a staggering 505 Pa resistance.
- This version is designed especially for growers who do not have constant personal control over the growing climate.
- This will prevent stress on the plants by increasing the temperature and humidity, as soon as the temperature and humidity rise the fan will increase the power to the maximum in order to reach optimum conditions as quickly as possible.
- A temperature sensor on the 4m long cable allows the fan to continuously regulate the temperature in the environment to maintain the optimum temperature setting.
- In practice, the fan should be set as follows:
- Place the temperature sensor in a growing room or tent, set the fan to the desired temperature and fan power to minimum.
- The fan will set a steady exhaust and when the temperature rises above the set point, it will close to full power until the temperature changes and then stabilize at the original exhaust.
|Diameter||Speed (RPM)||Max.Flow||max.Pressure drop||Engagement||Cost of operation/1hr||Volume|
|100mm||2820||250m3||340 Pa||EU socket||0,003 €||46dB(A) @ 3m|
|125mm||2800||355m3||340 Pa||EU socket||0,004 €||46dB(A) @ 3m|
|150mm||2725||460m3||280 Pa||EU socket||0,007 €||46dB(A) @ 3m|
|200mm||2660||780m3||500 Pa||EU socket||0,017 €||48dB(A) @ 3m|
|250mm||2090||1080m3||500 Pa||EU socket||0,017 €||50dB(A) @ 3m|
|315mm||2655||1340m3||505 Pa||EU socket||0.043 €||50dB(A) @ 3m|
Be the first who will post an article to this item!
Add a rating