Malapa KL05 - analog switchboard 12x1200W (12+1+1), 400V 32A
Wall-mounted distribution box KL05, switchboard 12x 1200W (12 + 1 + 1), 400V 32A with thermal fire protection max 3500W, 16A.
The KL wall-mounted distribution box is designed for powering and switching electrical appliances. It supplies inductive and resistive loads. It can be used, for example, to switch lighting or greening, pump, engine for WWTP, advertising, heating, heating and many other regular activities. Switching on and off the sockets with this device is controlled by the power contactor and is designed for the switching outputs of the switchboard. Switching contacts made of precious metal alloys allow switching of inductive loads such as high pressure lamps. Each switch socket of this switchgear that is controlled by sp. you can connect up to 1x 1200W (2x 600W) max.
The switchboard also has one night socket, this socket is closed when the switch sockets are switched off, for example, it is suitable for heating. For powering other devices, the switchgear has one unplugged socket that is under permanent voltage. The switchboard has an integrated thermal contactor protection (switches off all switched sockets). Switching clock with built-in backup power supply ensures operation even in case of el. energy up to 200 hours. The timer is programmed by sliding it out and sliding it off the periphery of the dial. You can also manually switch the control panel. The timer is immune to electromagnetic waves or induction fields. You can hang the appliance using the handrail on the wall. Long-term and error-free operation even under extreme conditions, over design.
- 12x switched socket controlled by switching clock for lighting (each socket max. 1x 1200W or 2x 600W)
- 1x night-time switch socket controlled by a timer (max. 3000W)
- 1x unplugged socket, under permanent voltage
Technical data of distribution box KL05:
- power supply - 400V AC 50Hz
- maximum load - 3x 32A
- power cord with plug - 5m
- 12x switched socket - 12x 1200W total or 24x 600W inductive load (max. 1x 1200W or 2x 600W each)
- 1x switch socket-night (max. 3000W)
- 1x non-switched socket under permanent voltage
- manual / automatic operation
- adjustable time. 20min., Max. 24hrs.
- switching cycle - 12hours. programs- up to 72 hours / 24 hours. accuracy + - 1 sec./ 24h. hour deposit up to 200 hours.
- protection- thermal
- mounting- wall (handle)
- total weight- 4515g
- size- length 320, width 125, height 250mm
- working temperature of the device -20 ° to 70 ° C
Be the first who will post an article to this item!