Apogee Instruments MQ-500 - professional PAR / PPFD meter
Apogee Instruments MQ-500: professional PAR/PPFD meter, suitable for measuring LED lighting, LCD display, external probe, the ability to output data to PC, made in the USA
MQ-500 from american manufacturing company of Apogee Instruments is a handheld meter lighting with the attached cable, which displays and stores the measurement results. The main application involves measuring direct and reflected PPFD above the tops of plants or inside foliage at different heights in outdoor greenhouses or indoor growths. Quantum sensors can also measure PAR / PPFD in an aquarium environment, including salt water aquariums where corals grow.
The meter has manual and Protocol mode and records the integrated daily sum in mol x M^(-2) x d^(-1). The sample mode stores up to 99 measurements. The Protocol mode turns on and off the device every 30 minutes for recording. Every 30 minutes, the device averages 60 thirty-second readings and saves this value in memory. Such values can be saved up to 99, and once the memory capacity is filled, the oldest records are automatically rewritten by newly acquired ones. The integrated daily sum is taken from 48 averaged measurements (which amounts to 24 h period). Manual and log measurements may be displayed on the LCD display or downloaded to a computer, however, the integrated daily total, you can view just by downloading data to a computer. To do this, you need to purchase an AC-100 communication cable (the standard USB cable will not work) and apogeeams software.
measurement of incoming PPFD (photosynthetic density of photon flow = amount of vapor that the plant receives from lighting). Compared to classic LUX meters can be used to measure LED lighting, which play variables PAR and PPFD vital role!
- calibration deviation: ± 5 %
- measurement range: 0-4000 µmol x M^(-2 ) X s^(-1)
- repeatability of measurements: < 0.5 %
- long-term degradation of measurement accuracy: < 2 % per year
- nonlinearity: < 1 % (up to 4000 µmol x m^(-2 ) X s^(-1))
- Time Response: < 1 ms
- field of view: 180°
- range of light spectrum: 389-692 Nm ± 5 nm (wavelength where the response is greater than 50% of the maximum)
- spectral selectivity: < 10 % from 412 to 682 Nm ± 5 nm
- directional (Kosine) response: ± 5% at 75° Zenith angle
- azimuth error: < 0.5 %
- tilt error: < 0.5 %
- temperature response: -0.11 ± 0.03% C^(-1)
- measurement uncertainty in daily total: < 5 %
- probe: enhanced blue silicon photodiode
- cover: anodized aluminum body with acrylic diffuser
- fully dust and water resistant (IP68)
- operating environment: 0-50 °C (at max 90 % RH up to 30 °C, at 70 % RH up to 50 °C); a separate sensor can be immersed to a depth of up to 30 meters
- instrument size (L x w x H): 126 x 70 x 24 mm
- probe size: O 24 mm, 37 mm length
- weight: 100 g (including 5 m cable)
- Cable: 2 m shielded, two-screw wire, additional cable available, TPV rubber
- warranty: 4 years anti-defect material and processing
- made in USA
Be the first who will post an article to this item!