286W Greenception LED GC-Bar 4 set 2pcs
The Greenception GC LED series was developed as a 1:1 replacement for existing sodium lamps. The goal was to grow yield for significantly reduced electricity costs.
- 4x 69W LED Greenception GC-Bar Single
- 1x Greenception LED GC Driver 4
- 2x suspension
- 4x bracket
- 8x screws (at Driver)
- 8x screws (at the bar)
The Greenception GC LED series was developed as a 1: 1 replacement for existing sodium lamps. The goal was a comparable or grow- yield for significantly reduced electricity costs.
The heart of each cluster is our highly efficient full-spectrum COB chip (link follows yet). The growth cluster has additional blue and white SMD chips from CREE. The flower cluster has additional red SMD chips from Osram. The full spectrum cluster is complemented by four smaller COB chips.
Due to the nature of the COB chip, is broadcast a mainly white light to the human eye . Thanks this advantage, you can now finally watch the plants properly without additional components and thus, for example, can detect diseases and / or pests also early.
All color channels can be controlled via WiFi:
- full spectrum
- Flower (in the flower are infrared and ultraviolet available).
In the GC-Bar, the light spectrum can be adjusted even more individually:
- Find the optimal Lichtmix for their favorite crops.
- In addition to pre-set and user-defined modes of operation for each culture phase, also the sun and moon can be simulated, or the light distribution can be controlled in real time.
- All from the comfort of your sofa, using the Greenception app
Note: All products are shipped from the European Union. All lights have an EU plug, we only ship UK plugs to England and Malta.
|Draw power:||Up to 300 watt|
|Dimensions with Driver (LxWxH) in mm:||900 x 560 x 180|
|Dimensions bar (single) in mm:||90 x 63 x 27|
|Power consumption:||286 Watt|
|Color channels:||3 (all GC bars)|
|Number of modules:||6 (per bar)|
|Photon flux density (15cm):||580 mol / m * s|
|Photon flux density (20cm):||520 mol / m * s|
|Photon flux density (30cm):||480 mol / m * s|
Be the first who will post an article to this item!