Product detailed description
√ VIPARSPECTRA Reflector Series V300 LED Grow Light is scientifically engineered to keep the balance of the PAR/Lumen Output and Coverage.
√ The secret to the VIPARSPECTRA LED success is the optimal full spectrum which provides plants Veg and Flower all stages with everything they desire in the natural sunlight.
√ Compares to traditional 250 watt HPS/MH while consuming only 136 watts! Perfect for a 2x2’ vegetative coverage at 24” while 1.5x1.5’ flowering coverage at 18”.
√ Advanced high speed quiet fans and upgraded aluminum cooling heat sinks are easy for heat dissipation.
√ 3 years warranty plus 30 days satisfaction or return guarantee.
Welcome to the VIPARSPECTRA “Reflector Style” V300 LED Grow Light, with optimal full spectrum layout, reflector design and excellent heat dissipation system, is ideal for all kinds of indoor plants veg and bloom at all growth stages.
- VIPARSPECTRA Spectrum has been developed by indoor growers over many years of careful experimentation and testing. With this light, you will see an increase in quality by growing bigger flowers that are dense and completely coated in resin.
- VIPARSPECTRA Reflector Series are scientifically engineered to keep the balance with high PAR/Lumen and suitable Coverage. This design will not far too concentrated in the middle of the growing area which results in stunted plant growth and sunburning.
- With revolutionary aluminum cooling heat sinks and high speed quite cooling fans, run 70% cooler than (HID) lights.
- Replaces a 250 watt HPS/MH
- Use for all stages of plant growth
- Vegetative Coverage at 24": 2x2ft
- Flowering Coverage at 18": 1.5x1.5ft
- Avg. Power Draw: 136W±3%
- (60pcs) High Intensity 5Watt Bridgelux/Epileds LED Chips
- LEDs Angle: 90°
- Input Voltage: AC100-240V
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Lifespan: 100,000 hours
· 1 x Reflector 300W
· 1 x Hanging Kits
· 1 x User Instructions
1 x 6ft Power cable (standard EU)
- Extremely bright, do not look directly at the LED bulbs when the light is on.
- Indoor use only, not water-proof.
- This light includes IR (Infrared) LEDs which look dim, they are not faulty LEDs.
- Surrounding temperature: MUST less than 40℃.
- Max using hours: 18 per day.
- No extra ballast is needed.