VIPARSPECTRA V300 LED Grow LightCode: 202
Product detailed description
- VIPARSPECTRA Reflector Series V300 LED Grow Light is scientifically engineered to keep the balance of the PAR/Lumen Output and Coverage.
- The secret to the VIPARSPECTRA LED success is the optimal full spectrum which provides plants Veg and Flower all stages with everything they desire in the natural sunlight.
- Compares to traditional 250 watt HPS/MH while consuming only 136 watts! Perfect for a 2x2’ vegetative coverage at 24” while 1.5x1.5’ flowering coverage at 18”.
- Advanced high speed quiet fans and upgraded aluminum cooling heat sinks are easy for heat dissipation.
- 3 years warranty plus 30 days satisfaction or return guarantee.
- VIPARSPECTRA Spectrum has been developed by indoor growers over many years of careful experimentation and testing. With this light, you will see an increase in quality by growing bigger flowers that are dense and completely coated in resin.
- VIPARSPECTRA Reflector Series are scientifically engineered to keep the balance with high PAR/Lumen and suitable Coverage. This design will not far too concentrated in the middle of the growing area which results in stunted plant growth and sunburning.
- With revolutionary aluminum cooling heat sinks and high speed quite cooling fans, run 70% cooler than (HID) lights.
- Replaces a 250 watt HPS/MH
- Use for all stages of plant growth
- Vegetative Coverage at 24": 2x2ft
- Flowering Coverage at 18": 1.5x1.5ft
- Avg. Power Draw: 136W±3%
- (60pcs) High Intensity 5Watt Bridgelux/Epileds LED Chips
- LEDs Angle: 90°
- Input Voltage: AC100-240V
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Lifespan: 100,000 hours
Be the first who will post an article to this item!
5,0 13 ratings
It's good powerful lamp...and good electricity consumption as well..Nice hanging straps make it easy to set up in all sorts of places. Power cable is decent length ( maybe longer is better) . It is a bit noise the ventilator. If u are buying more then one do look for pack price some pack of 2 or 5 are more economical then buying one five times ...u know what I am saying. Some advice for those that plan to be stealthy about it ...get a tent ... otherwise the lamp is going to light the hole room with funny purple and pink colors.
TG Tsakalos george
Good product.For that cost is the best that can find.
J JOSE A
CR Caroline Gomes Rodrigues
Very good product
RD Réti Dávid
very good every :
G Gary C
Skeptical as to how this light would preform but it has been outstanding. 2 grows have been completed. I grow one plant at a time and the yields have been very good. Fan is a little on the loud side but I got used to it quite quickly. If you want a good light for a small grow op, this is definitely a contender.
M Matt B.
Love my little lights, clones doubled in size in 10 days. They are so easy to handle and adjust. Thank you for the customer service, giving me detailed descriptions of how best to grow with these lights. Can't say enough good stuff about this company and it's products!