The Magnus ML-150+ is our newest LED grow light for growers with a smaller grow space. Now growers who have a limited space to grow their favorite plants are able to achieve higher results. The ML-150+ is similar to a 400 watt HPS.
The Magnus ML-150+ is our newest LED grow light for growers with a smaller grow space. Now growers who have a limited space to grow their favorite plants are able to achieve higher results. The ML-150+ is similar to a 400 watt HPS. Because the temperature in the use of an HPS lamp is very high, one could use up to a 250 watt HPS lamp, and even then, there arose problems with a too high temperature. With the Magnus ML-150+ you don't have this problem.
The ML-150+ is equipped with a separate farred switch. This ensures that the user can control the vegetative phase of the plant. In the vegetative phase this unique color can be dimmed separately. Once switched to the duration of hours needed for the flowering period, it can be switched on to simulate flower formation. This unique color provides the right temperature for nutrient uptake and the user can determine the evaporation of the plant. In the final phase this color can be shut off again so that the flowers remain compact because they do not open due heat transpiration. In order to achieve the best results. We advise to check our VPD information.
Standard "White" version
- The Standard "white" version has more green and yellow colors than used by the plant. This makes a white visible light color what some growers prefer but resulting in a little less efficient spectrum. Because the plant will not use as much green and yellow for photosynthesis. Through our spectrum we reach, in contrast to other lights, the correct leaf temperature of > 26 degrees. This is necessary for the majority of crops in order to fully absorb the nutrition supply and not stagnate its grow.
The specially designed parabolic lens ensures that there is an optimal light distribution. There is a better distribution of light to the sides so you get the same result virtually anywhere. This lens also ensures that the light reaches much deeper so that the lower portions of the plants receive sufficient light, this lens also binds the colors so that the entire color spectrum is achieved. We therefore recommend to place the ML-150 LED lamp at least 40cm from the crop.
You use the ML-150 for both vegetative and flowering stage through our specially designed spectrum that meets all requirements. You can now create a complete culture from beginning to end in a small area. Better quality and higher yields as a HPS or MH lamp is possible on a comparable surface!
The main features are:
- Power consumption: 150 Watt
- Number of LEDs: 1x 63 LEDs
- PPFD: 555 umol
- Comparible with: 400 Watt HPS
- Advised height: At least 40 cm above the canopy
- Footprint: 80x80 cm
- Farred control: switch
- Light spectrum: RBFc or RBWFc
- Lifespan: +50.000 hours
- Weight: 4.9 kilogram
- Dimensions: W:260mm x L170mm x H160mm
- Warranty: 3 years
- Input voltage: 100-240V AC Power Input
|Replacement for:||250w HPS|
|? What do you prefer?:||Energy saving, Made in Europe|
|? LED light type:||Cob grow lights|
|Type of light spectrum:||Full Spectrum|
Be the first who will post an article to this item!