PHYTOMAX-2 200 LED GROW LIGHTS
t 205 actual watts (@ 230V) and 320 uMol/s total photon flux, the patent-pending PhytoMAX-2 200 LED grow lights are perfect for smaller grows where it's important to save energy and space without sacrificing light quality or intensity. With PhytoMAX-2 we have delivered the most powerful and reliable, truly full-spectrum (365-750nm, UV to NIR) LED plant grow lights! The PhytoMAX-2 200 uses only the highest-quality, latest-technology, top-bin LEDs to deliver Black Dog LED's proprietary full-cycle Phyto-Genesis Spectrum® evenly over the entire footprint, with unprecedented PAR levels, canopy penetration and yields
- Replaces any 400W HPS with higher yields and better quality results!PhytoMAX-2 200 LED grow lights better penetrate dense canopies to produce a superior yield with higher quality flowers and more trichomes
- Increases yield over a 400W HPS while using half the electricity!
- Saves on electrical, cooling, reflector and bulb replacement costs
- 84 High-Output 5-watt LEDs
- Every top-bin LED is selected from the industry leader for the particular wavelength, including Cree, Osram, etc.
- With glass lenses for durability and cleanability
- High light intensity and energetic spectrum, crucial for canopy penetration to nourish lower leaves and flowers
- Even, edge-to-edge coverage eliminates leaf burn and hot spots
- 205 True Watts - 420 LED Watts
- The PhytoMAX-2 200 LED grow lights offer incredible coverage and results with very low electrical requirements!
- Large Footprintt
- Up to 90 X 90 cm of flowering footprint coverage!
- Proven by independent spectroradiometer testing
- Phyto-Genesis Spectrum®
- The most efficient spectrum for growing plants, based on over 6 years of research and testing, outperforming HPS, MH, CMH (LEC), induction, fluorescent, and "white", so-called "full-spectrum" LEDs in equal wattage tests
- One ideal spectrum for both vegetative and flowering stages eliminates stalling associated with spectrum changes such as switching from MH to HPS
- True full spectrum ranging from UVA to NIR (365-750nm) goes Beyond PAR™ for ultimate flowering and vegetative plant cycles
- Appears white to human eyes, allowing easy determination of plant health
- Targets not only photosynthetic (chlorophyll / carotenoid) peaks but also:
- Increases terpenes, flavonoids, antioxidants / vitamins and pigmentation with UV light
- Includes near infrared (NIR) light to boost photosynthetic efficiency and enhances Flowering due to Phytochrome activation
- Decreases internodal spacing to direct more of your plants' energy to flowers and leaves, instead of stems
- Commercial Grade LED Grow Lights
- ETL certified to UL safety standards
- Unique no-glass design delivers up to 8% more light to your plants
- The best active heat management in the industry, crucial to maximizing LED efficiency, life, and spectrum stability
- Largest heat sink among commercial LED grow lights for superior cooling and increased LED life
- Whisper-quiet, long-life fans: 70,000+ hour rated lifespan
- Contains no Highly Toxic Mercury
- Unlike all HID (HPS, MH, CMH / LEC) and fluorescent / induction bulbs
- No hazardous waste disposal fees
- Metal adjustable ratcheting 2.4-meter light hangers
- Industry-Leading 5 Year Warranty
|Max. Recommended Vegetative||115 x 115||209||68|
|Max. Recommended Flower||90 x 90||341||53|
|Medium Recommended Flower**||65 x 65||653||41|
|Smallest Recommended Flower**||55 x 55||913||34|
* Average PPFD measurements are over the entire footprint, edge-to-edge and corner-to-corner, based on reflective surroundings or adjacent lights.
** When growing in an area smaller than the Medium Recommended Flower Footprint, CO2 supplementation is generally required to make full use of the additional light.
LED GROW LIGHTS SPECIFICATIONS
|Flowering Footprint||90 x 90 cm|
|Vegetative Footprint||1.15 x 1.15 meters|
|Shipping Size||38 x 38 x 22 cm|
|Product Dimensions||31 x 31 x 13 cm|
|Shipping Weight (lb.)||17.0000|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Mean Time Between Failure||> 50,000 hours|
|Number of LEDs||84|
|Amp Draw||0.93A (@ 230V)|
|Cord Length||2.4 meters|
|Work Frequency||50~60 Hz|
|Power Factor||> 0.98|
|Operation Temperature Range||-20~40 °C|
|Fans Expected Life||70,000 hours|
Be the first who will post an article to this item!