UFO Lite 100 LED Grow Lights
The New UFO Lite Series employs the growing popularity of chips - Epistar LEDs. Epistar sits firmly as the premier global supplier today, especially its remarkable success in virtual vertical integration of the supply chain and developing quality Epistar chips. It definitely paves the way for UFO Lite series providing better cost-performance led grow lights in LED general lighting market.
- UFO Lite 100
- LED: Epistar
- Par Value: 483umol
- Lumen:4119 Lm±5%@AC120V 4110 Lm±5%@AC240V
- Power draw: 105W ±5%@AC120V 100W ±5%@AC240V
- Input Voltage: AC100-240V
- Ampere: 0.8321A/120V 0.4323 A/240V
- Flower Coverage:1.7ft*1.7ft
- Veg Coverage: 3.5ft*3.5ft
- Spectrum: 400-410nm,440-450nm,450-460nm,630-635nm,650-660nm,730-740nm and 2700K-3000K
- Light Dimension: 296.3*262.3*79MM
- Package Dimension: 397*310*137 MM
- Net Weight: 2.8 KG
- Gross Weight: 3.6KG
- DB: 49dB
- Frequency: 50-60HZ
1.How do I determine the right light for my grow area?
Measure the floor space. Multiply the length times the width and this will give you the square footage. You should be able to get decent results with 30-50 actual watts of power per square foot.
2.For larger areas should I go with a single large panel or multiple medium to small lights?
Using multiple lights allows you to better distribute the intense light in more areas of the grow space instead of having all of the higher intensity light concentrated in only one area while the outer edges never receive intense light.
3.Recommended Hanging Distance Above Plants
Seedling: 24'' Germination: 24''-30'' Veg: 18''-24'' Flower: 12''-18''
4.Recommended Lighting Time
Veg: 18/6(on/off) or 20/4(on/off) Flower: 12/12(on/off)
5.Recommended Growing Conditions
The rate of photosynthesis and transpiration are directly affected by temperature, humidity and airflow.
The perfect temperature and humidity for your plants are found between 75°-85°F and 50% - 70% humidity, with plenty of airflow to replenish CO2. PH is 6-6.5. You may add more calcium and magnesium than normally needed.
- The light is not water-proof, so do not use it under water environment.
- Light may be too strong, it would be better if u can wear your led grow glasses when looking at it.
- Never remove the insulation board on panel as it offers its thermal protection when you need it most!
- Some leds seem dim. They are IR. Human eye can not see IR very clearly, but you can wear sunglasses to check.
- Do not exceed 1000 wattage on any panels chained together.Chaining more fixtures together than 1000 wattage will void the warranty on all fixtures.
All products are shipped from the European Union. All lights have an EU plug, we only ship UK plugs to England and Malta.
Be the first who will post an article to this item!